This Solar Light is a green and environment-friendly product.
It’s powered by solar energy through the solar panels. The panels convert the sunlight into electrical energy and then charge the Lithium rechargeable batteries during the day. A light sensor turns on the light automatically at night.
Ideally, the light should be in a place to capture the maximum amount of sunlight. The light source is super-bright LED’s which can work up to 10-12 hours at night after a full sunny day of charging.
1. Place your light in the direct sun for 3 days prior to first use.
2. Pay attention to the ON/OFF button near the LED – click to ON before you use.
3. You can cover the panel in the daytime to make light “think” that it is night. The light will then turn on.
4. Unscrew the ornament from the top of your flagpole, place the solar light on top of the pulley assembly with the solar collecting panels facing up and then replace the ornament.
5. This is illustrated on the box.